1st Seating: 6-Course Culinary Theater Dinner Series
Everything about Sinema, which opened in June 2014, is captivating. First off, you have the stunning renovation of the 1942 Art Moderne Melrose Theater building, now a sleek and glamorous space in which diners can see and be seen. The peacock-patterned Art Nouveau wallpaper and the Art Deco geometric fabrics usher you into the bygone days of Golden Age Hollywood. With innovative and inspired touches, the prodigiously talented Executive Chef Kyle Patterson, a Chicago native, makes familiar dishes feel new, with locally sourced ingredients and a seasonal menu. Sinema has, in fact, been selected by TripExpert as a winner of its Experts’ Choice Award, an honor that less than 2% of restaurants worldwide receive. “Intriguing dining and fine service in a swanky, otherworld setting,” raves the Tennessean. In short, be prepared for a true dining event, as we move into Sinema for the evening. Chef Patterson will be on hand to take your questions and share his passion for classic American cuisine, beautifully presented in a showstopper setting.
About the Host:
A native of Chicago, Chef Patterson worked in the city’s fine dining scene at establishments such as Frog & Snail and Sprout before relocating for a stint in the Montana Wilderness to better get in touch with foraging and focusing on simplicity. He then moved to Music City to join the Sinema team in June 2014.
Savory courses will be served a mix of family-style and individually plated. Dessert will be plated individually.
Foie Gras Mousse
with pickled cherries and radish
Spinach & Peach Pork Belly
with sunburst squash and fennel
Scallop or Not
with fondant potatoes, rainbow chard, and champagne citrus beurre blanc
Beef Cheek Pappardelle
with herbed citrus oil, and parmesan bread crumbs
Ginger & Summer Stones
ginger vanilla cake with white chocolate rose petal mousse, plum curd, peach gelee, and almond tuile
Duo of Petite Fours
pecan praline divinity with caramel glaze and fleur de sel and chocolate brownie with gold leaf and graham cracker
2600 8th Ave S Suite 102
Nashville, TN 37204
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.