Over Easy Breakfast Club
DAY 2, 2nd Seating: 6-Course "Tribute to Brunch" Dinner Series
Do you ever crave breakfast for dinner? We do—and would be thrilled to sup at Over Easy Breakfast Club in Fishtown, a brunch restaurant established in July 2018, if that were possible. Well, that dream is about to come true, as Chef Erik Ostman serves up a special dinner with some comforting brunch touches. Chef Ostman earned his culinary stripes cooking under Chef Remi Lauvaund in Santa Barbara and the late, great Chef Michel Richard at Citronelle in D.C. He then worked at several Michelin-starred restaurants in England, at Chef Thomas Keller’s three-Michelin starred French Laundry Kitchen in San Francisco, and at Middleburgers, his own awesome BBQ joint in upstate New York. At Over Easy Breakfast Club, his signature dish is the dinosaur egg, a whole avocado whose pit is replaced by a poached egg and is then wrapped in bacon, deep-fried, and served on arugula and toast. We will be taking over the restaurant for this event, and Chef Ostman, who is bound to come up with similarly creative fare, will be in and out of the kitchen, sharing his cooking inspirations and passions with you.
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
After graduating from Johnson & Wales, Chef Erik Östman honed his craft at many of the world's top kitchens, most notably Three Michelin-Starred restaurants Fat Duck in London and French Laundry in Napa. He opened Over Easy Breakfast Club with his wife Angelica in July 2018.
Each course will individually plated.
Local Element Farms Arugula Salad
with green beans, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and passion fruit vinaigrette
with beet rye, pickled onion, and caper-dill cream cheese
Crispy Crab Cake
with asian pear, watermelon radish, shallots, tarragon, arugula, and citrus vinaigrette
bacon-wrapped whole avocado with poached egg inside, served with arugula
Crispy Gobbler's Ridge Chicken
with cheddar and scallion waffles and texas pete maple syrup
traditional yeast bread smothered in house made caramel sauce
Over Easy Breakfast Club
2302 E Norris St
Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Does this restaurant serve alcoholic beverages?
- This restaurant is a BYO establishment, so please feel free to bring your own alcoholic beverages.