DAY 1, 1st Seating: 6-Course Hawaiian Horizons Dinner Series
Noreetuh is a Hawaiian-themed NY Times Critics' Pick with strong ties to Japanese, Korean and Filipino cuisines. The restaurant's chef and co-owner, Chung Chow, has an impressive Michelin pedigree. He honed his craft at Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante prior to opening Noreetuh in 2017. At Noreetuh, Chef Chow serves up a mix of Hawaiian classics and innovative new dishes that are inspired by his influences growing up in Hawaii and living in Japan. We'll be taking over the restaurant's semi-private space for this series and Chef Chow will be coming out several times to introduce us to the melting pot that is Hawaiian food!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Prior to opening Noreetuh, Chef Chow cut his teeth at several of NYC's top Michelin-Starred restaurants: Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Spicy Spam Musubi
with soy mayonnaise and pickled jalapenos
Big-Eye Tuna Poke
with macadamia nuts and seaweed
with garlic butter and grilled onigiri
with pickles, hawaiian rolls, and macaroni salad
with big-fat rice and pickled garlic
Black Sesame Cheesecake
with macerated strawberries
128 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Does this restaurant allow BYOB?
- No. This restaurant is a non-BYO establishment. Outside alcohol will not be permitted at this event.