9-Course Nouveau Hawaiian Feast
Noreetuh is a Hawaiian-themed NY Times Critics' Pick eatery with strong ties to Japanese, Korean and Filipino cuisines. Executive Chef and Co-Owner, Chung Chow, has an incredibly impressive pedigree, having honed his craft at several of NYC's top Michelin-Starred restaurants before deciding to branch off on his own. The food Chef Chow cooks at Noreetuh is a pure expression of his life's journey. He grew up in Hawaii but spent years living and traveling all over Japan. Chef Chow brilliantly melds together the authentic Hawaiian food from his childhood with the flavors and techniques he studied in Japan to create an innovative cuisine that is entirely his own. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event and Chef Chow will, of course, be coming out of the kitchen throughout the evening to share stories!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Prior to opening Noreetuh, Chef Chow cut his teeth at several of NYC's top Michelin-Starred restaurants: Per Se and Lincoln Ristorante.
The Feast Lineup
All courses will be served family-style. See FAQs at the bottom of this page for allergy/restriction accommodations and additional info.
Hearts of Palm & Peaches
with crispy rice, parmigiano-reggiano, cilantro, and ume vinaigrette
Papaya & Chicory Salad
with pumpkin seeds and caramelized onion vinaigrette
Tofu & Avocado Poke
with crispy chickpea, carrots, and ginger-caraway sauce
Big-Eye Tuna Poke
with macadamia nut, pickled jalapeños, and seaweed
Spicy Salmon Poke
with salmon roe, cucumber, red onion, and radish
Kalua Pork Cavatelli
with pickled cabbage and parmigiano-reggiano
with grilled summer squash, hazelnuts, and squash pesto
with haupia, macadamia nut crust, and whipped cream
King's Hawaiian Bread Pudding
with rum raisins and pineapple ice cream
128 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10009
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for soy-specific gluten allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.