High Street On Hudson
DAY 2, 2nd Seating: 6-Course Nouveau Comfort Dinner Series
“All sorrows are less with bread,” wrote Miguel de Cervantes of Don Quixote fame. High Street on Hudson, an all-day neighborhood restaurant and café, proves that point with every bite of its fabled loaves. This Philadelphia transplant, a prime pit stop for anyone strolling along the High Line, is famous for its bread but is becoming equally renowned for the breadth and quality of its food. “If we were going to spend the entire day at a single restaurant, it would be High Street on Hudson [which] offers an incredible around-the-clock array of dishes,” said Food & Wine, while New York Magazine said, “High Street on Hudson excels at just about everything.” Acclaimed baker Melissa Weller is still holding down the bread front at High Street, while Mary Attea, who used to be the chef de cuisine at Annisa, is conjuring up exciting savory offerings, ranging from rutabaga hummus to eel toast to bucatini with squid and mussels. We will be taking over the restaurant for this event, and the chefs will be on hand to talk about bread and all the good things that go along with it.
About the Host:
A graduate of NYC's Institute of Culinary Education, Chef Attea honed her considerable skills at the acclaimed Annisa, earning a semi-finalist nod for the Eater "Young Guns" Award during her tenure there. After traveling extensively to improve her understanding of international cuisines, Attea returned to New York, joining first the team at Hillary Sterling's Nic's, and finally taking the reigns at High Street on Hudson in 2019.
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Labne & Dukkah
with mint and housemade flatbread
with ricotta, peaches, and lemon verbena
King Crab Toast
with shiso, radish, and brown butter
Slow Cooked Wild Coho Salmon
with roasted eggplant and green coconut curry
with crispy drippings bread, fennel, and rosemary
with miso caramel sauce
High Street On Hudson
637 Hudson St
New York, NY 10014
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except gluten allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets to our events are non-refundable. However, for first-time emergency requests, we allow members to transfer their tickets to friends, provided the guest ticket surcharge of $25 is paid when transferring a member ticket to a non-member. All ticket transfer requests must be emailed to us prior to the event and the guest ticket surcharge of $25 must be paid prior to the event. Guests who have not paid the guest ticket surcharge will not be allowed entry.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.