Delaware and Hudson
DAY 2: 8-Course Michelin Meets Mid-Atlantic Feast
Delaware and Hudson, a 2018 Michelin Star recipient, is an intimate Williamsburg eatery that pays homage to regional American food from the Mid-Atlantic states (from Baltimore to Buffalo). Chef/Owner Patti named the restaurant after the early American Delaware and Hudson Railway, for which her great grandfather worked. She grew up in a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania, before moving to New York to begin her 30-year culinary career - first as a pastry chef, and then executive chef at i Trulli and Centovini before opening her own place. The restaurant features farm-fresh carefully produced local and seasonal ingredients to craft good, wholesome food. At this event, Chef Jackson will be giving us a tour of her upbringing through food. We'll be taking over the entire place for this event, and Chef Patti will be coming out throughout the evening to introduce the dishes and share stories with us!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Chef Jackson started her career as a pastry chef at Sutton Place Gourmet. She then moved on to serve as Executive Chef at Le Madri, i Trulli, and Centovini before opening her own place.
The Feast Lineup
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be portioned individually.
Seven Sweets and Sours
with amish pickles, pretzel rolls, and cultured butter
Fresh Corn Fritter
with chowchow, purslane, and farmer's cheese
House-Smoked Bluefish Pate
with radish slaw and focaccia toast
with cherry tomatoes, polenta, and mint
Skate Wing Schnitzel
with summer salad and lemon butter
Long Island Duck
with roasted breast, leg confit, spaetzle, chard, and plums
with raspberries, chamomile, and creme fraiche
handmade chocolates and sweets
Delaware and Hudson
135 N 5th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.