Delaware and Hudson
DAY 2: 10-Course Mid-Atlantic Roots Feast
We're super excited to be heading back Williamsburg for another feast with Michelin-Starred Chef Patti Jackson! Delaware and Hudson, a 2017 Michelin Star recipient, is an intimate Williamsburg eatery that pays homage to regional American food from the Mid-Atlantic states (from Baltimore to Buffalo). Chef/Owner Patti Jackson named the restaurant after the early American Delaware and Hudson Railway, for which her great grandfather worked. She grew up in a small town in Northeastern Pennsylvania, before moving to New York to begin her 30-year culinary career. The restaurant features farm-fresh sustainably produced local and seasonal ingredients to craft good, wholesome food. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and Chef Jackson will be coming out throughout the evening to introduce the dishes and share stories!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Chef Jackson started her career as a pastry chef at Sutton Place Gourmet. She then moved on to serve as Executive Chef at Le Madri, i Trulli, and Centovini before opening her own place.
The Feast Lineup
Some dishes will be individually plated and some will be served family-style.
with ramp butter and house pickles
Morel Mushroom Tart
with ramp goddess dressing
House Smoked Bluefish Pate
with radish slaw
Farmers Cheese Dumplings
with smoked ham and nettle pesto
Salt Cod Croquette
with house tartar and microgreens
Veal Flank Steak
with spring greens and warm potato salad
Alpha Toman Cheese
with pickled onion
Lemon Ricotta Cheese Cake
with rhubarb compote and white chocolate
Delaware and Hudson
135 N 5th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $65 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.