10-Course Seasonal New American Feast
Named after a famous elm tree in Prospect Park, Camperdown Elm is a brand new restaurant helmed by a wildly-talented chef with an eye-popping resume. While this is Chef Brad Willits' first experience as an owner, he is by no means a newcomer to the restaurant world. Most recently, Chef Willits served as Exec. Sous Chef at Agern, Claus Meyer's Michelin-Starred Nordic eatery, and before that he spent 4 years working alongside Chef Georges Mendes as Chef de Cuisine at Lupulo (check out his full bio below). With Camperdown Elm, Chef Willits creates cuisine that is seasonally-focused and broadly fits into the category of New American. Unsurprisingly, the early reviews have been glowing. We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event, and Chef Willits' will be coming out of the kitchen to introduce the courses and sharing stories!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Owner
Prior to opening Camperdown Elm, Chef Willits was Executive Sous Chef at Agern. Before Agern, he honed his craft as Chef de Cuisine at Lupulo and Aldea.
The Feast Lineup
Some courses will be served family-style and some will be individually plated. See FAQs at the bottom of this page for allergy/restriction accommodations and additional info.
Homemade Fresh Cheese
with macadamia nuts, preserved gooseberries, and grilled toast
Island Creek Oysters
with fermented chili
with fingerlime and olive oil
with sunflower, pears, and anchovy
with smoked bonito broth and hen egg
Grilled Potato Salad
with curds and whey
with camperdown steak sauce, aligot potatoes, and shiso
with chestnut cream, caraway, and lime
Buttermilk Panna Cotta
with blood orange and coconut
with coffee and vanilla
441 Seventh Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.