8-Course Traditional Roman Feast
Camillo is the new authentic Roman eatery from the team behind Clinton Hill's beloved restaurant, Locanda Vini e Olii. Chef/Owner Michele Baldacci grew up in Florence and trained at several of the city's most renowned restaurants before moving stateside and opening his first restaurant (see bio below). With Camillo, Chef Baldacci gets to pay homage to his heritage and use ancient cooking techniques to create incredibly authentic Roman cuisine. The early reviews have been beyond stellar, with Eater raving that "NYC’s Roman Obsession Reaches a Magical New Level at Camillo." We'll be taking over the entire restaurant for this event and Chef Baldacci will, of course, be coming out of the kitchen all night to introduce the dishes, share stories, and participate in a Q&A during dessert!
About the Host:
Executive Chef & Co-Owner
Born and raised in Florence, Italy, Chef Baldacci got his start working in the kitchens of La Tenda Rossa (2 Michelin Stars) and Buca Lapi (oldest restaurant in Florence), before moving to Brooklyn to open Locanda Vini e Olii in Clinton Hill. He opened Camillo, his second restaurant, just 7 months ago.
The Feast Lineup
All savory courses will be served family-style. Dessert will be plated individually.
Alici e Burro
house marinated anchovies with butter and bread
Fegatini di Pollo
crostini with chicken liver mousse, vin santo, and grape jelly
baby octopus stewed with white wine, tomato, and chili pepper
Insalata di Cicoria
chicory and romaine salad with almonds, ricotta salata, grapes, and anchovy vinaigrette
pizza romana with tomatoes, fresh basil, and fior di latte mozzarella
pizza romana with artichokes, mushrooms, prosciutto cotto, olives, tomatoes, and mozzarella
Coda alla Vaccinara
fresh pappardelle with oxtail and beef cheeks braised with celery, tomatoes, garlic, and cloves
Pistachio Olive Oil Cake
soaked in house made limoncello and served with citrus curd and fresh whipped cream
1146 Nostrand Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
- No tickets are needed.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
- Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
- What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferrable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
- What does the ticket price cover?
- The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
- Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
- Yep! For this event, guest tickets are $70 + tax & tip, and you can bring up to 3 guests. Please note, guests are not allowed to attend unaccompanied by a member.
- What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
- At this event, we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies except for gluten allergies. Please make sure to Update Your Dietary Restrictions within your Account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at [email protected] after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are.